Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Vacation
This time it’s for real… I am going to take a break from posting on YouTube for a while. You also may notice fewer posts on Facebook and EzeeTalk but I will be answering messages and e-mails, as usual. You may have heard about the terrible shooting tragedy in Va. Beach. That is just down the road from me and it was quite a shock to everyone in the area. It has reminded me that life is short and that it’s important to take care of yourself and be happy. We never know when this ride will end. Thanks as always to all of you for your support. Look for new videos coming in July.
-- Your Fearless Leader!

(06-02-2019, 05:19 PM)EzeeLinux Wrote: This time it’s for real… I am going to take a break from posting on YouTube for a while. You also may notice fewer posts on Facebook and EzeeTalk but I will be answering messages and e-mails, as usual. You may have heard about the terrible shooting tragedy in Va. Beach. That is just down the road from me and it was quite a shock to everyone in the area. It has reminded me that life is short and that it’s important to take care of yourself and be happy. We never know when this ride will end. Thanks as always to all of you for your support. Look for new videos coming in July.

Enjoy your time Boss Man!  Big Grin
No reply required....Lol
Taglines of the Day:
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.  Huh 

Everybody remember where we parked. - Kirk

To Boldly Go Where No BBS Has Gone Before. USS Stargazer BBS, Sheridan In.