Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings and Salutations!!!!!
Big Grin 
In the spirit of Open Sourced Software I adopted Joes opening line as the opening line of my resume and today I got a job interview at a Cannabis dispensary who not only want me to Budtend and serve customers but to also help them maintain their LAMP stack and customer databases on Cent OS. Which is a double score for me bacause that means I get to work with two of my favorite passions in my actual job and in the spirit of open sourced software I give all the credit to joe for that epic and opening line thank you Joe

LK27
That is very cool.  Congratulations!
Jeremy (Mr. Server)

* Desktop: Ubuntu MATE
* Windows are for your walls, Apple is for your health, Linux is for your computer
(06-01-2019, 02:03 AM)Shinjox27 Wrote: In the spirit of Open Sourced Software I adopted Joes opening line as the opening line of my resume and today I got a job interview at a Cannabis dispensary who not only want me to Budtend and serve customers but to also help them maintain their LAMP stack and customer databases on Cent OS. Which is a double score for me bacause that means I get to work with two of my favorite passions in my actual job and in the spirit of open sourced software I give all the credit to joe for that epic and opening line thank you Joe

LK27

I love that opening line. Congratulations on your new job.