Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theming Gnome is actually pretty easy.
Well, with my new 18.04.2 install I wanted to dress it up a bit so I went on YouTube and watched a couple vids on how to do it. It was so easy I thought I'd make up my own short vid. I'm sure I missed some things but it should be enough to get someone's interests peeked so they can go on to learn more about dressing up their Gnome. Also, hope you enjoy the new intro. Talk to ya'll later and thanks for watching.
Sine GNOME shell themes are basically just CSS, anyone who has some experience with web design can actually rather easiely create their own themes.
My website - My git repos

"Things are only impossible until they’re not." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
After about a week on GNOME I moved back to Kubuntu with KDE. I just like the work flow and look in KDE better.
(05-03-2019, 12:00 AM)leon.p Wrote: Sine GNOME shell themes are Audacity Find My iPhone Origin  basically just CSS, anyone who has some experience with web design can actually rather easiely create their own themes.

I wanted to dress it up a bit so I went on YouTube and watched a couple vids on how to do it. It was so easy I thought I'd make up my own short vid. I'm sure I missed some things but it should be enough to get someone's interests peeked so they can go on to learn more about dressing up their Gnome. Also, hope you enjoy the new intro. Talk to ya'll later and thanks for watching. 
(06-09-2019, 09:38 PM)henrysay Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 12:00 AM)leon.p Wrote: Sine GNOME shell themes are basically just CSS, anyone who has some experience with web design can actually rather easiely create their own themes.

I wanted to dress it up a bit so I went on YouTube and watched a couple vids on how to do it. It was so easy I thought I'd make up my own short vid. I'm sure I missed some things but it should be enough to get someone's interests peeked so they can go on to learn more about dressing up their Gnome. Also, hope you enjoy the new intro. Talk to ya'll later and thanks for watching. 

Something went wrong here; Your comment does not contain anything
besides quotes from this thread, with and without the appropriate
formating.
My website - My git repos

"Things are only impossible until they’re not." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
I have asked before, why do people insist on quoting everything that has been posted in a thread over and over again? We have already read it. And if we have't, it's all right there, above your post, for us to read. You don't need to quote it again. It clutters up threads to the point where they are unreadable.

Richard