Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My computer runs on SUNLIGHT!
Thumbs Up 
Hear, hear
This is a fine example of people talking about something they know nothing about and criticizing others just to try to appear virtuous. Having a high power amplifier has nothing to do with making loud music. Any cheap stereo system can do that. The 500 watts are so the system can very accurately control the speaker cones and accurately reproduce the original recording. The system CAN get very loud but I rarely if ever use it for that. Please think next time you start to criticize someone out of pure ignorance. All you accomplish is demonstrating how shallow and ignorant you are and making a total fool of yourself. Perhaps instead of offering criticism, next time you might ASK SOME QUESTIONS!
(04-21-2021, 05:37 AM)k8idx Wrote: This is a fine example of people talking about something they know nothing about and criticizing others just to try to appear virtuous. 
We can only know what you tell us about yourself, and that included the phrase "If it bothered my neighbors I would still play music." You shot yourself in the foot with that.
Cliff Coggin
Mint 19.2 Cinnamon
(04-21-2021, 10:48 AM)cliffcoggin Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 05:37 AM)k8idx Wrote: This is a fine example of people talking about something they know nothing about and criticizing others just to try to appear virtuous. 
We can only know what you tell us about yourself, and that included the phrase "If it bothered my neighbors I would still play music." You shot yourself in the foot with that.

Not to mention the original phrase, "...The best part is when the storm or some other event kills the power in my neighborhood every house is dark except mine and I have loud music going while everyone else is trying to see by candle light. Grin!... "

While you find it hard to believe, unlike you, there actually are people--the ones you derisively refer to as "virtuous"--who are considerate of others.
Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!