Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distro Hoppers. I have a new Toy for ya! ARROW LINUX
(09-04-2018, 11:32 PM)eliasw4u Wrote: just wanted to chime in an give an information update. yesterday I bought a new hard drive for my old PC. and I used Arrow to clone the old drive into the new one. ->Xender Discord Omegle it was so easy, just flawless. 

And yes, I know. you can do that with just about any Linux ISO. But apps to repair the grub and file system and restore files, and orher stuff,,?,, most (that i know of) can not.

thats all, i just thought it was cool and wanted to share.

kudos
Not sure  what it is your trying to say Henrysay
A computer without Microsoft is like a piece of chocolate cake without ketchup and mustard.

Telegram @eliasw4u
I am currently working on a new release of Arrow Linux. archiso has made some drastic changes since the last Arrow release, so I am having to start from scratch. but then the last six months have been one obstacle after another. So this did not supersize me. I any case, a first draft should be ready within two weeks. I will try to have a working release inside of two weeks, but it could be three. hopefully luck will be on my side.

kudos
A computer without Microsoft is like a piece of chocolate cake without ketchup and mustard.

Telegram @eliasw4u
A bug was found in the zen installer,yeah you read it right,its in zen installer. The bug create the big problme like ,It asks for new user info when you install, but doesn't actually add the new user.but before i fix this bug, the new release will be Arrow X 510 instead. And be released on the 10th or 11th. The crazy thing is that this was my fault. I edited zen and forgot to test it first. Then made the ISO with Omegle it like that. ALWAYS got bored for this kind of stuffs! and i Though it is better that I catch it here than after it is online for a while. but after all this, i realize ,that is a pretty BIG bug. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.its kinda crazy stuff!