Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone interested in how to implement a private crypto storage container using a file
(05-21-2020, 08:53 AM)Yamlcase Wrote: Mmmh, too bad it doesn't seem to be a lot of interest. Just out of curiosity is this something that can be achieved with cryptsetup and luksFormat?

Using the cryptsetup program from the command line will create the (dm-crypt+LUKS) crypto device.

With the exception of a few terminal commands, my instructions primarily use GUI programs. I am attempting to be more user friendly by using GUI programs. I have a small PDF document with the instructions, and I would like some reviewers to provide feedback before posting it. If you would like to review it, please respond to my private message.

If anyone would like to review and provide feedback, please send a private message via EzeeTalk with your preferred email address.
Idea Give a person a fish, and you feed them for a day. Teach a person how to fish, and you feed them for a lifetime. ✝️ Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.  (Linux Mint 19 XFCE)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone interested in how to implement a private crypto storage container using a file - by deck_luck - 05-24-2020, 04:27 AM