Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fedora 32 and Snap problems (need help)
Bug 
I installed snap exactly how the snap site says, and they install, but the terminal throws out error messages when I install them. and the snap store is buggier than a bate shop. I just re-installed Fedora 32, and I am not going to go through that again just to get the error message. I search google, and there was not a lot about it, and the stack sites have always gone over my head. Other sites never heard of Snap not working in you followed the directions. 

I did restart the system/ log out and back it where the directions said to do so (that was not the problem).  Angry 

I only needed JabRef snap, but got the RPM from the JabRef site (they did not have that a year ago), and it works. Wink  

Anyone else have trouble with Snaps on Fedora 32, and what did you do to solve it?  Huh
Retlaw, the other soldier A.

(Numbers 6:24-26)
So, I guess this went over like a fart in church?
Retlaw, the other soldier A.

(Numbers 6:24-26)
(06-03-2020, 09:09 PM)Retlaw81 Wrote: So, I guess this went over like a fart in church?

Is that why some many people are wearing a mask in church?  Big Grin

Do not take it personally.  Most users on this site use a Debian based Linux like Ubuntu or Linux Mint. 
Idea Give a person a fish, and you feed them for a day. Teach a person how to fish, and you feed them for a lifetime. ✝️ Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.