Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ubuntu 20.04 Now with dock options!
Big Grin 
As some might know, I am a big fan of Fedora and Gnome. I like vanilla Gnome and one huge problem I had with Ubuntu was the dock that took some effort to remove. With Ubuntu 20.04 that has changed. It comes with a package called "extensions," and it removes the dock in one click. I am thinking hard about skipping on over to Ubuntu now. The R statistics program that I use in my academic pursuits, and setting it up on Fedora is not as easy as opening the store and clicking a button. I will have to see what Fedora 32 has to offer, and it better be good, or I am going to Ubuntu.
Retlaw, the other soldier A.

(Numbers 6:24-26)
WoW! I never knew that I was the only person around that thought or felt this way. Neat!
Retlaw, the other soldier A.

(Numbers 6:24-26)
(06-03-2020, 09:11 PM)Retlaw81 Wrote: WoW! I never knew that I was the only person around that thought or felt this way. Neat!
The Gnome Designers feel that way too, or it would be there by default in Gnome Vanilla.

Cool [Image: thumbsup.png]
A computer without Microsoft is like a piece of chocolate cake without ketchup and mustard.

Telegram @eliasw4u
Just to clarify: The default installation of Ubuntu 20.04 doesn't include the Extensions app. You have to install it by clicking the Ubuntu Software icon and searching for Extensions or Gnome Extensions.