Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
automating moving files
Hi every one have a question.. I watch Joe on you tube and to this point I have progressed with Linux pretty well I'm picking it up little by little I am 58 years old and am still trying to get away from windows although I still use it from time to time in a VM anyway I torrent a lot and I have a NAS and I use Qbittorrent well in windows when my downloads came in I would have them download straight onto a folder on my nas box well that being said it doesn't work that way in linux as I cannot seem to get Q BitTorrent to see my network filesystem IE My NAS witch is where I want the files to go. I've been working around this by transferring them my self witch takes hours to do what I was hoping for is a script that would monitor a given folder and transfer the files from that folder to a folder or share on my nas  Is such a script possible? or is there a program that does this task? I am open to any ideas that would help.

Thanks  (note) I can run qbittorrent on my nas however it does not support RSS witch is a non starter)

Messages In This Thread
automating moving files - by megna22 - 08-11-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: automating moving files - by SRW - 08-11-2019, 05:46 PM
RE: automating moving files - by megna22 - 08-11-2019, 08:53 PM
RE: automating moving files - by bescott9944 - 08-12-2019, 01:08 AM
RE: automating moving files - by megna22 - 08-12-2019, 03:35 AM